Health & Safety Inspectors
A Health and Safety Inspector’s role is to investigate whether people are at risk. Their main task is to develop and carry out simple checklists to help ensure the school is a safe environment for their fellow pupils and the staff at St Anthony’s.
These regular checks will be carried out in addition existing processes making sure our school is extra safe. The Health and Safety inspectors will report any concerns to the appropriate member of staff, who will then ensure there is minimal risk to others.
Your main responsibilities
- To attend all CLT meetings.
- You must take an active role in meetings and ensure your voice is heard fairly.
- You may be asked to support running school events such as fund raising and sports days.
- You may be asked to read in assembly or lead an assembly.
- You will be responsible in promoting your school at every opportunity.
- Excellent Listening skills
- Willing to respect the views of others
- Represent their peers confidently
- Good at explaining things
- Able to work co-operatively
- Make informed decisions
- Reliable & Willing to give up some of your own time
- Enthusiastic & Energetic